Yogaworks x YogaFest Studio
In July we are hosting our first Teacher Training from YogaWorks!
Excellence in teaching made YogaWorks™ the gold standard of yoga schools in the US, honoring each student’s search for personal growth, wellbeing and fulfillment.
If you are interested in becoming a yoga teacher and/or deepen your yoga practice, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why YogaWorks teacher training?
Teaching yoga properly can be scary and complicated. New teachers are trying to lead safe, effective classes while also projecting confidence and competence and trying to set themselves apart from other teachers. This is a lot. The YogaWorks teacher training gives new teachers a time-tested toolkit to teach safe and effective yoga, freeing them up to focus on finding their voice as a teacher.
Some of the hallmarks of the YogaWorks method:
- Our teacher training program is one of the most seasoned programs currently available. We have over 25 years of experience training teachers, and we use that experience to constantly improve and refine our program. The YogaWorks program comes with resources that the student can keep, including a comprehensive teacher training manual, that reflect the knowledge we’ve built over decades of teacher training.
- Safe sequencing.The YogaWorks method gives new teachers effective, logical framework for structuring a class. The framework allows for lots of creativity while maintaining the safety of a properly structured class.
- Platform for developing your own style. Unlike style-specific teacher trainings, the YogaWorks method gives students the tools they need to build their own yoga style. Of course, new teachers can mimic the YogaWorks style when they are starting out but will have the knowledge they need to branch away when they are ready.
- Anatomical knowledge. The YogaWorks method not only teaches new teachers basic anatomy, but gives them the tools to recognize anatomical misalignment in lots of different body types, so that they are prepared to give good instruction to everyone that comes into their class.
- An elite global network. YogaWorks is recognized by yogis and studios around the world and has been synonymous with high quality teacher training since our beginning. Our program is one of a handful of trainings that has a global presence.
- Basic Facts about the YogaWorks Teacher Training
- Started in 1990 by the original founders of YogaWorks, Maty Ezraty and Chuck Miller
- Famous graduates of the YogaWorks program include: Seane Corne, Shiva Rea, and Natasha Rizopolous.
- Completing the YogaWorks Teacher Training program will allow a student to apply to be a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) through Yoga Alliance.
- All programs are 180 hours of classwork and 20 hours of homework, as required by YogaAlliance.
Teacher: Jenny Aurthur – www.jennyaurthur.com
Location: YogaFest Studio
Date: 3 – 7 July, 10 – 14 July, 17 – 21 July – 24 – 28 July.
Anatomy weekend takes place on 8&9 July from 9.00 – 15.00
Time: 9.00 – 18.00
Price: €2900 including 21% BTW and training materials & manuals.
There are two discounts amounts as follows:
Before March 31st, 2017: €350 deposit €2250 Training
Before June 1st, 2017: €350 deposit €2400 Training
After June 1st, 2017: €350 deposit €2550 Training
To reserve your spot for the training, a non-refundable deposit of €350 has to paid to YogaFest Studio.
It is possible to pay in installments, please contact the studio for more information: email@example.com